Networking Software Engineer
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Title: Networking Embedded Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA On-Site Position
Salary: $135,000 - $165,000 base salary + 20-30% bonus potential + 7% 401k match
Requirements: 5+ years of C/C++ programming experience in a real-time embedded environment
Have you ever wanted to work behind the scenes for a legendary company? We a FULL-TIME On-Site Position, out of our Redmond, WA office. We have been in business for 130 years and are one of the most iconic companies in our space. You will join forces with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking people in the world. Over the last 2 years, we have increased our headcount by 25% and have had no employee loss over the last 24 months!
We are currently seeking a Networking Embedded Engineer. If this sounds interesting to you please apply! What You Will Be Doing You will help with the designing, architecting, and development of embedded software in a real-time environment. Develop new features, perform performance analysis, optimize systems, and diagnose failures. Be able to handle installing, configuring, and supporting firewalls to ensure network security. Also, work with a team of software developers to develop new and innovative networking features for are next great product! What You Need for this Position - 4+ years of C/C++ programming experience in a real-time embedded environment
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Significant experience with multithreaded and multi-core software development.
- Experience with performance-oriented programming.
- Preferred knowledge of layer 2/3 networking, IPv4/IPv6, and standard network protocols (e.g., NAT, DHCP, & DNS) What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary - $135K - $165K
- PTO 15 30 DOE
- Health and Wellness Center ON SITE
- Comprehensive Packages for: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K). We contribute 7% WITHOUT employee contribution and MATCH 50 cents to the dollar on 6% of employee contribution. So, a total of 10% potential match.
- 12 Paid Holidays. Most of these are during the Holiday Season. We shut down before Christmas and do not open till after the new year.
- Free Transit Programs to our office! So, if you are a Networking Embedded Engineer with experience:
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Steve Nash Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. Additional ways to apply We'll share your profile. The job poster may use it for jobs with other companies. Learn More Gunnison, UT Full-time $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 Job ID: SN1-1698643 CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Copyright 1999 - 2023. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. CyberCoders is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, status as a crime victim, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberCoders will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. CyberCoders is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email Benefits@cybercoders.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Transparency in Coverage -Machine-Readable Files -on behalf of CyberCoders.
Title: Networking Embedded Engineer
Keywords: CyberCoders, Redmond , Networking Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
here to apply!