Microsoft Business Central/NAV Consultant
Company: Centric Consulting
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Microsoft Dynamics D365 BC/NAV Architect
Location: United States, Remote
Join Our Team
Centric Consulting is an international management consulting firm with expertise in digital, business and technology. We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics D365 BC/NAV Architect to join our growing team.
What We Offer?
We offer benefits to support your physical, emotional, mental and financial health:
* Time Off, When You Need It. A self-managed paid time off (PTO) program.
* Built For Families. Parental leave and flexible remote working options.
* Care For You and Yours. Flexible health care options for you, your family and your pets. Plus, long-term disability, 401(k) benefits and more!
* Help With the Little Things. Stipends to offset home office costs (such as internet, cell service and supplies).
* Our Success Is Your Success. A profit-sharing program and annual company-sponsored trip to celebrate our accomplishments together.
* Opportunities to Grow. Take courses. Attend conferences. Get certified.
Want to know why you should work with us and what we offer employees? Visit our to learn more.
In this role, you will:
* Use defined project methodology to develop and implement modules within D365 Business Central/NAV.
* Work with our clients' executive leadership team, partners and users to achieve our goals through solutions that align people, processes and technology.
* Evaluate business and technology needs and translating that understanding into configuration of Business Central software and technical specifications for custom development.
* Manage client-facing communication, to facilitate customer meetings and capture and distribute action items.
* This is a senior level, full-time or contract opportunity.
Who you are:
* Business process analysis and ability to communicate complex business information to technical audiences and complex technical information to business audiences.
* 8+ years of experience with D365 Business Central solutions and implementations.
* Proficient in PowerApps, Flow, CDS, Visual Studio, PowerBI, O365 & D365 Administration, SQL Server Data Tools, and Azure Dev Ops, Azure Development Tools, Logic Apps, PowerApps, and ESB/ETL Technology (KingswaySoft, Scribe, MuleSoft)
* Ability to elicit technical and functional requirements to create visual representations of business processes.
* Ability to plan and complete projects on time and on budget; to manage a backlog of tasks and maintain sprint velocity.
* Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
About Centric Consulting:
Founded in 1999 with a remote workforce, we combine the benefits of experience, flexibility and cost efficiency to create tailored solutions centered on what's best for businesses. Now numbering more than 1,400 employees across the country and India, we're committed to solving clients' toughest problems and delivering on our mission of providing unmatched experiences.
Our purpose at Centric Consulting is to bring to clients and employees. These aren't just words we use - it's how we became a company and who we are today. Providing an unmatched experience means we approach each other as human beings and lead with empathy and humility. It means we work diligently to ensure we are a place where everyone can create a sense of belonging and feel respected for who they are.
We know that creating and sustaining an authentically welcoming culture requires that we all play a part in promoting , from our business practice to how we show up for employees and communities. At Centric, we are looking for and embrace candidates of all backgrounds and identities who have a hunger for learning, collaborating, and generating unmatched experiences. This is how we bring to life, working together to provide the highest quality services to our clients while allowing our employees to reach their full potential.
Microsoft Dynamics D365 BC/NAV Architect
Keywords: Centric Consulting, Redmond , Microsoft Business Central/NAV Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Redmond, Washington
here to apply!