Since 1975, Nytec’s mission has been to set the standard in
hiring highly trained and experienced engineers and technicians in
both hardware and software services. We build lasting relationships
with our clients by creating secure and reliable technical
services, providing on-site/off-site staff, and test management
solutions. As a full service engineering company, we take products
from inception to delivery and elevate software to the next
Job Description Nytec is looking for an electrical engineer with
knowledge and experience in electrical design and product
development. This person will have experience in high level and
detailed product design, schematic entry, analog simulation,
prototype assembly logistics, board bring-up, lab debugging, system
integration, and troubleshooting.
• Complete understanding and wide application of technical
principles, theories, and concepts in the field of electrical
engineering, including but not limited to design of digital and
analog circuits, moderate to complex mixed signal, component
selection, guidance of PCB layout, design for EMC and DFM.
• Experience with test fixture design, construction and
• Software and test authoring experience.
• Ability to translate system performance and operational
specifications into requirements, designs and specifications, and
verification plans and protocols.
• Ability to document and review designs using the established
development process, work with mechanical, software, manufacturing
and operation teams to support release to manufacturing.
• Ability to manage other technical employees
• Electrical/Mechanical digital and analog signal analysis and
troubleshooting (expert with scopes/analyzers/analog sensors)
• Ability to read schematics and perform Circuit Board
• Knowledge of thermal chambers and cart building is
• Able to read design specifications and develop relevant test
• MS products/process knowledge (Product Studio, SharePoint,
Office, Excel) is preferred, but not required
• Be able to execute duties and lead others with little to no
• Highly motivated individual with strong project orientation
and communication skills
• Flexible and able to learn new concepts quickly; strong
problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with
• Be concise and clear in email and documented
• Set and track their own project and task level priorities;
maintain schedules and meet deadlines
• Be timely with reporting and test execution
• Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related
field is required
TO APPLY: Email your resume/cover letter to 'email@example.com'
or visit our website at www.nytec.com.
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.