Company: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc. Location: US-WA-RedmondJob ID:
2021-7333# of Openings : 1 Overview
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and
consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven
methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex
challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business
goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital,
data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
- Generates and develops overall creative plan for product media.
Writes media specifications and provides content development.
- Provides editorial and aesthetic direction of program.
- Leverages internal and external resources.
- Develops and implements processes, methods and standards.
- Manages daily content publishing to ensure the strategic vision
for the site meets the business objectives.
- Works with content and production teams, program management,
marketing, and other Web teams to create and promote the site to
increase usage and distribution.
- Recommends changes based on collection and analysis of site
metrics and customer feedback. Works with stakeholders to define
and scope projects.
- Build and implement new content areas and site features in
conjunction with other team members. Develop and manage project
schedule and budgets.
- Provides editorial and aesthetic direction of the site.
- Skills: 3-5 years project production experience required.
- Progressive responsibility with content development, scheduling
and budgeting for multiple projects required.
- Must be team player with strong leadership and project
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience tracking, collecting, analyzing site metrics
preferred. Strong knowledge of content programming on the Web.
- Strong understanding or experience with web technologies (HTML
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or a
combination of work experience and education in a related field is
- Flighting/Beta, experience prototyping
- Live Operations
- Visual Studio Team Services
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and
Keywords: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc., Redmond , Producer, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!