Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title: Data Engineer - Perception and User
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 1 Year
As a contract data/research engineer, you will collaborate with
scientists and to improve and support our tooling for adaptive
experimentation in the domains of perception and user experience.
In doing so, you will help us measure and improve the future of
AR/VR devices and prototypes.
- Collaborate with research scientists and software engineers in
the design and implementation of user modeling and adaptive
- Help prototype and improve tooling for model prototyping,
benchmarking, visualization, and related objectives.
- Expertise with SciPy/NumPy and at least one deep learning
framework (PyTorch, Tensorflow, JAX, etc) -- PyTorch
- Experience with standard software practices including source
control and unit testing.
- Understanding of basic concepts in statistics, including but
not limited to random variable, estimator, expected value, and
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work
- Basic understanding of Gaussian processes.
- Familiarity with user-focused research in areas such as
psychology, neuroscience, human factors, or user experience.
- Familiarity with other programming languages used in the above
domains such as Matlab, R, C++, and/or C# (Unity).
- Graduate coursework and/or degree in one of the relevant
domains listed above.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computational
neuroscience, data science, or statistics, or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) experience in a research/software/data engineering
role with emphasis on applied statistics and/or machine learning,
or equivalent academic experience.
Keywords: Ursus, Redmond , Data, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!