Telecom Technical Services/Pre-Sales Lead
Company: Mobile Integration WorkGroup Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for an experienced technical lead to support the
significant growth we have in our telecom services business. This
is a new role within a small, diverse team of seasoned telecom
professional who are responsible for running MIW's telecom services
MIW's Telecom Services is experiencing dramatic growth and we
need to add to our current technical management capabilities to
manage the increasing demand. You will need to leverage your
extensive technical experience to support the growth and further
expansion of our business.
You will be expected to support the process from the point of
collecting/ receiving requirements from our clients, through
scoping, resource planning, recruitment, and delivery ramp-up. This
will require direct communication with our client's technical
leads, so you need to be comfortable discussing a wide range of
technologies and be able to convert that into a robust scope.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated,
comfortable communicating with highly technical clients and peers,
and able to work under constant pressure in a dynamic, challenging
- Pre-sales solution support demonstrating MIW's technical
- Competency development.
- Participation in customer facing presentations and
- Review and refine scope documentation and statements of work
(SOW) for technical content.
- Identify skill and experience requirements based on scope and
- Engage client technical personnel in discussions to understand
details of scope and refine skill and experience requirement.
- Create job profiles and collaborate with recruiting to provide
- Support recruiting in the identification of candidates for
client/ hiring manager interview.
- Participate in candidate interviews as requested, especially
covering technical capability assessment.
- Lead technical RFx activities and defense.
- Develop pre-sales and solution marketing materials.
- Support development of project deliverables and deliverable
- Identify new business opportunities for MIW.
It is preferred that candidates are located in the Redmond, WA,
Dallas, TX, or Atlanta, GA areas as this is where MIW's and our
client's management teams are based. However, we will consider
remote work from US mainland locations for well qualified
candidates. The expectation is that the successful candidate will
be available during pacific time zone work hours.
MINIMUM SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years experience in telecom working on pre-production
mobility core networks.
- 2+ years as a lead directly interfacing to client and/or
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of mobility core
technologies; EPC, IMS, VNF etc.
- Good MS Powerpoint, Word, and Excel abilities.
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical
PREFERRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Recruitment experience
- Team management/ leadership
- AWS / Azure experience
- Experience working in software development
- Test Automation
- Jira Reporting experience
Keywords: Mobile Integration WorkGroup Inc, Redmond , Telecom Technical Services/Pre-Sales Lead, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!