Company: Aegis Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Seeking an energetic, compassionate, and
creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our
residents and families! Has anyone ever told you that you are a
kind person who naturally cares for others? Are you creative, love
to sing or play a musical instrument? Then, you might consider Life
Enrichment career here at Aegis!!
As a Life Enrichment Assistant,
your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, and conducting activities for
residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as
themed parties, holiday celebrations, and hosted speakers
- Create new and innovative enrichment programs and activities
for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for
- Participating in painting and pottery, lunch outings, shopping
trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games,
movies and so much more!
- Maintain a professional and caring attitude towards
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps and other electronic
- A musical background, art background, and experience in event
planning for seniors is a big plus.
Other cool stuff you might want to
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits
(medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an
enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a
benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask
us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
Keywords: Aegis Living, Redmond , Assistant, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!