HSE Coordinator I
Company: Terex Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID: 17206
Location: US-WA Redmond-B7 HR
This individual will serve as the primary contact for health,
safety, and environmental matters at a Genie Industries/Terex
Aerial Work Platforms manufacturing facility in Redmond WA. The HSE
coordinator works with our operations leadership to ensure
compliance with local, state and federal laws as well as company
requirements and to reduce risk of injury to team members.
- Maintain Terex AWP accident prevention programs such as
confined space, hearing conservation, fall protection, electrical
safety, hoist and riffing, ergonomics, exposure monitoring, hazcom,
and behavioral based safety.
- Assist with the completion of work place audits, incident
investigations, and development, delivery and documentation of
- Serve as content expert with respect to safety matters relating
to steel forming/machining, production scale painting processes,
and assembly of products.
- Make evaluations of our processes and practices to assist in
the development of initiatives that will reduce injuries and
- Evaluate current health and safety practices for opportunities
to improve efficiency and effectiveness while maintaining
compliance and injury reduction targets.
- Some level of HSE experience or education or demonstrated
interest in the field
- Bachelor's Degree in an Environmental, Health, Safety,
Industrial Engineering or equivalent discipline desired
- 1+ years experience in health and safety role, in manufacturing
- Requires professional specialization in industrial health and
safety, and a thorough knowledge of regulations affecting
environmental, health, and safety
- Requires well-developed writing and verbal skills sufficient to
design, deliver, and communicate training, rules, and procedures;
to solve problems and resolve conflict; to investigate incidents;
to prepare compliance reports; and to identify training needs
- Experience or education in ergonomics is highly desirable.
- DOSH, OSHA, ANSI, NEC, NFPA, and General Industry Safety
- Environmental knowledge a plus.
- Principles of program management.
- Requires the technical skills to perform the responsibilities
of the position.
- Requires the ability to convert environmental, health and
safety program goals into plant-specific action plans.
- Requires the ability to conduct audits and training.
- Requires the ability to respond quickly to incidents and take
appropriate action to assure team members of their safety.
- Requires sufficient ambulatory ability to walk through a
manufacturing environment on a frequent basis, with occasional need
to bend and stoop.
- Requires sufficient hand-arm-eye coordination to demonstrate
safe work practices and to operate a computer keyboard.
- Requires near visual acuity to observe environmental, health,
and safety issues; and to be aware of moving objects.
- Requires auditory ability to project voice to a small group in
a noisy environment and to carry on conversations.
Referral Bonus Amount: $500.00
Hiring Manager: Jeffrey K Ayars
Keywords: Terex Corporation, Redmond , HSE Coordinator I, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!