Project Manager Apprentice
Company: Cannon Companies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Project Manager Apprentice Program -Telecom/Fiber OSP
Cannon Construction is accepting applications for a self-driven
and hardworking individual looking to start a career in the
telecommunications industry. We are looking for a motivated
applicant with strong communication and organizational skills. Must
have experience with Excel. This position will be a yearlong
apprenticeship assisting a Senior OSP Project Manager.
Telecommunications experience a plus but not required. Will be
based in the Pacific Northwest.
- Must have experience with Microsoft office:
- Must be able to take ownership for accomplishing new
- Ability to learn financial objectives by forecasting,
budgeting, scheduling, and analyzing variances.
- Must be able to implement change and improvements
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Analyze data and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to multitask numerous projects and assignments
- Ability to pass background and drug screening
- Willingness to work shifts as assigned. (40-50 work week)
- Appreciate a varied work environment-both inside and
- Learn to guide projects to successful completion while
producing satisfied customers, maintaining profit margin, and
facilitating team growth.
- Assist Senior Project Manager in preparing budgets, schedules,
and scope of quality management.
- Accountable to completion of project goals by ensuring project
tasks and client deliverables are accomplished within the
prescribed time frame, scope, and budget parameter.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete action plans, implement production,
productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Resolve problems, complete audits, and identify trends.
- Determine system improvements and implement change.
- Always maintain company safety standards.
Cannon Construction is a nationwide utilities contractor
specializing in Electrical, Telecommunications and Civil
Since 1985, Cannon's reputation and success has been built from
our commitment to employee career growth and dedication to our
company hallmarks: Safety, Quality, Integrity and Teamwork.
Our focus on innovation is core in everything we do and has
consistently enabled our growth at every level of our
We work hard to stay at the forefront of safety and looking at
methods of becoming more environmentally responsible across our
portfolio of jobs.
Cannon strives to meet our customers' requirements and project
timeliness in an efficient and safe manner.
Cannon is located at 406 Porter Way, Milton, WA 98354.
Cannon Construction offers a full and robust benefits package
for employees the first of the month following 60 days of
employment. These benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
company paid long term disability and life insurance. Paid Time Off
Keywords: Cannon Companies, Redmond , Project Manager Apprentice, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!