Company: HCL America Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- provided by Dice
- 10+ Years of Extensive Hands-on Experience in High-speed
Product design and development
- Shall possess excellent Communication and Presentation skills,
and customer handling.
- Shall have extensive work experience in Mother board designs /
Key boards / Mouse / PC Accessories
- Expertise in any of the following areas: RF Design / Analog
Design / power Supply design
- Shall have extensive Experience in Cadence tools like OrCAD and
Allegro PCB layout Viewer
- Shall have excellent design analysis (including SI and PI
Simulations), circuit simulations, Issue analysis, troubleshooting
and problem-solving skills
- Shall have hands on Experience in supporting Product Build
issues debug and resolution
- Should be hands-on with EMC/EMI Compliance test support
- Shall very good knowledge in Test Lab equipment, hands-on with
soldering for debugging
Keywords: HCL America Inc., Redmond , PCB Designer, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!