Program Manager 2 WDX
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about cross-platform user experiences?
Passionate about developers? Combine them both by shaping the
future of UI integration in some of the fastest growing
applications today. Adaptive Cards are a critical and
rapidly-evolving component of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Outlook,
Microsoft Power Platform, Cisco WebEx, and more.
As a Program Manager on the Adaptive Cards team you will design,
spec, and ship UI frameworks on every major platform, including
iOS, Android, Windows, and the Web. You will get to work closely
with a wide range of internal Microsoft partners as well as major
companies in the broader industry. The project is fully open source
on GitHub and has an active community of contributors ranging from
Power Users up to profession developers who've used machine
learning to generate Adaptive Cards from bitmap images. This role
requires a great deal of breadth and pragmatism as you weigh the
needs of 3rd-party developers and the Host applications that the
Cards are running in.
Come define what the future of cross-application experiences
will look like and drive that vision to reality!
- 3+ years of experience in Program Management and/or Software
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience delivering user experiences
- Contributions to, and experience with, open source
- Outstanding ability to collaborate with other teams/people
- Proven track record shipping quality products on time
- Highly capable presenter to large groups
- Experience writing content for a developer audience (blog
posts, documentation, social media)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
What are we looking for?
- A PM who thinks end-to-end about problems, and cares deeply
- A PM who thinks creatively, and enjoys the freedom to innovate
to help achieve a team vision.
- A PM who enjoys working closely with engineers, partners and
stakeholders to gather & prioritize requirements and ensure
alignment on key scenarios.
- A PM who loves to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A PM who enjoys jumping into "fuzzy problems" and driving
toward a solution.
- A PM who values doing the right thing more than doing many
- Experience delivering end-user application experiences, and/or
working with open source projects, is a plus.
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , Program Manager 2 WDX, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!