Shipping & Receiving Clerk Redmond, WA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Stryker is one of the worlds leading medical technology companies
and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare
better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics,
Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help
improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one
of the Worlds Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by
Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization
Involved in various aspects of raw material and finished goods
handling. This includes but is not limited to: processing
International and Domestic return sales orders, handling of
returned items from shipping carriers, picking of material, packing
of customer orders, processing receipts of new materials from
suppliers, cycle counting inventories, and performing inventory
maintenance through system transactions.
- Processing returns, performing inventory transactions in
business system for discrepant material.
- Processing material through decontamination area.
- Picking materials for external customers loaner/evaluation
- Auditing and packaging customer orders and/or serviced items
- Evaluate returned material for Return to Inventory (RTI)
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Material put away from vendors, customer returns and
- Filling Kanbans with raw materials.
- Performing Cycle Counts.
- Operate equipment and tools where applicable; i.e.: pallet
jack, RF scanner, Fed Ex processor
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a related materials control position
in a warehouse/distribution environment or a manufacturing
- Familiarity with computerized manufacturing systems related to
material control practices, configuration, engineering change
systems, and production process flows
- Familiar with concepts of Visual Control systems (5S)
- Intermediate computer skills with ERP systems, Excel, and
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in teamwork and cross-functional process
- Effective communication skills
- Manufacturing environment
- Occasional overtime required
- Lifting up to 40 pounds may be required
- Mission-oriented culture, energized by the knowledge that our
products save lives every day, and our work here has a very
material impact on the delivery of healthcare around the
- Class III Medical Device, highly regulated environment
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for
Keywords: Stryker, Redmond , Shipping & Receiving Clerk Redmond, WA, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!