Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Fairfield Residential is looking for an Assistant Maintenance
Service Manager to join their team. Radiate Apartments has 360
units and is located in Redmond, WA.
This is an exciting opportunity for those already skilled as an
Apartment Maintenance Technician to move to the next step in their
career as Assistant Service Manager.
In this Assistant MaintenanceServiceManager position, we are
looking forstrong, hands onknowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC,
carpentry, and appliance repair work. Prior apartment maintenance
experience is needed. EPA certification, Type I & II is required.
Our residents will enjoy your friendly personality as you
diligently work to make their home a beautiful place to live.
This position will directly assist the Service Manager in
overseeing the property's maintenance repairs.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Perform maintenance repairs throughout the property including
the common area amenities, occupied units and vacant units.
- Coordinate all move-ins and move-outs with the Property Manager
and Service Manager and maintain a schedule for timely completion
of apartment make-readies, ensuring that all apartments scheduled
for move-ins are completely ready for the new resident prior to
- Assist in maintaining the exterior grounds and provide
excellent curb appeal.
- Diagnose problems and repairs in the areas related to
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, pool, carpentry, dry wall, exterior
structural and appliances.
- Assist with performing and documenting preventative
- Assist with coordinating move-in schedules with Property
Manager and Service Manager.
- Assist with monthly safety meeting, assign duties as needed,
supervises all work by outside contractors in the absence of
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
- Communicate and effectively work together with your fellow team
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
- On-call responsibilities to respond to after hour emergencies.
A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings and holidays.
What you can bring to the role:
- Technical knowledge in the following areas: electrical,
plumbing, HVAC, swimming pool, carpentry, dry wall, exterior
structural and appliances.
- Attention to detail and commitment to our customer. Our
residents will take notice and appreciate your detail on a daily
- Friendly personality and dedication to helping others when
responding to our resident's requests.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Professional communication skills.
- Strong ability to work well within a team.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- EPA certification, Type I & II.
- Valid driver's license.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Redmond , Assistant, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!