Posted on: May 3, 2021
Exsilio has an immediate opening for a Data Warehouse Developer
to join our Development team. This is a full-time, direct-hire,
Data Warehouse developers are responsible for designing and
developing data warehousing solutions. Employees are expected to
work with the latest Microsoft BI tools to create solutions that
meet align with our stakeholders business needs.
All Developers at Exsilio provide professional consulting
services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft
technologies and modern delivery methods. You will build your
management, technical, and planning skills by participating in
large scale projects. Exsilio Solutions employs Microsoft
technology to creatively solve unique business problems.
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to create
a unified solution that implements the clients business rules and
supports their analytical needs.
- Creating stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other
methods to import/translate/manipulate data.
- Analyzing potential data quality issues to determine the root
cause, and creating effective solutions.
- Optimize processes involving large data sets to improve
- Work with stakeholder to understand their business, and make
recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes.
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced
- 3-5+ years of experience working directly with data
- Advanced SQL Server programming and knowledge of data
warehousing best practices.
- 2+ years experience on SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience with SQL Server agent jobs.
- Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, and dimensional
- 3+ years experience designing, developing, testing, and
supporting of ETL, and OLAP cubes.
- The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business
needs of the application.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Client-facing presence and excellent business acumen.
- Knowledge of best practices for database hardware & software
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Pig, and/or other big data
- Report development experience (SSRS, PowerBI, Excel)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS
or Related Field
Exsilio's success is grounded in the perfect balance of size and
ability; we have the capacity to expertly handle many large
enterprise accounts while still being able to move on a dime and
change with our client's diverse needs. Our teams carry with them
an arsenal of diverse, expert knowledge and fierce dedication to
the success of our customers. We're committed to the idea of
getting in the trenches with our customers and really understanding
their business to achieve the best results. Working at Exsilio isnt
only about working on projects, we always look for opportunities to
stay active in the industry whether it be participating in design
competitions and hackathons or showcasing your talents in videos,
podcasts or blog form. Youre a rockstar, let us give you a
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Exsilio, Redmond , Data, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!