ProCare Service Depot Supervisor - Redmond, WA
Company: Stryker Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology
companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make
healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in
Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine
that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be
named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for
Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning
organization by visiting stryker.com
Directly supervise the personnel and processes involved with the
Depot Service Center. Responsible for delivering a high standard of
service to customers by managing effectiveness and efficiency of
Depot level repairs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Depot as well as the processes associated with
each of the roles improving efficiencies.
- Establish and supervise repair metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure adherence to drawing specifications, workmanship
standards, and test procedures, and consistently inspect and
identify areas for quality improvements.
- Consistently communicate strategy, vision, metrics and
achievements for Depot Business.
- Inspect and identify areas for quality improvements.
- Assure all test equipment is up to date on calibration cycle
through Calibration Lab and meets calibration requirements.
- Assist ProCare Operations Manager to establish and communicate
the business offense and maintain a high level of accountability
with the team, to achieve operational excellence within ProCare
- Work cross functionally with internal and external teams to
achieve Stryker Medical's mission, vision and objectives.
- Identify, locate and mobilize internal and external resources
necessary for the completion of job objectives.
- Execute human resource objectives throughout talent selection,
onboarding, development, talent management and performance
- Perform Troubleshooting Technician duties as need be.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Special Training:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Electronics.
- 4 years of electronic technician experience.
- Prior supervisory or leadership skills preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiarity with Lean manufacturing and 5s concepts.
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
and demonstrate a positive and professional image.
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn time management,
project management, interpersonal relations, stress management,
conflict management, customer service and basic office
- Knowledge of related practices, processes and procedures to
operate a variety of electronic test equipment.
- Solid troubleshooting and repair fundamentals.
- Experience in understanding business process and computer
- Ability to read and understand schematics, blueprints, and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to
details and quality of workmanship.
- Requires good written and verbal communication skills, reading
and math skills
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word,
- Must be PC literate.
- Exhibits eagerness to assist internal and external
- May require performing visually detailed close-up work.
- May involve exposure to chemicals, solvents and solder
- May be required to wear personal protective equipment.
- May require movement of objects (up to 35 pounds).
- Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns and works in positions
using full body mobility.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and
elicit support and cooperation from coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally
and in written format.
- Willingness and ability to work extended workweek including
nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to present a positive image of Stryker
Medical through adherence to account protocol and presentation of
professional image in dress, grooming, and behavior at all times
when interacting and interfacing with account staff and
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying
for this position. Learn more about our employee referral
Keywords: Stryker Corporation, Redmond , ProCare Service Depot Supervisor - Redmond, WA, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!