Company: MAQ Consulting
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A leading software company is looking for a Art Director.This
candidate will be responsible for crafting customer presentations,
internal and external keynotes and decks, product UX/UI mock-ups,
support video/motion pieces and design of internal
- Demonstratea deep knowledge
ofbestpracticesand industry trends, while identifying unique,
forward-thinking, innovative opportunities for growth.
- Lead, manageand
facilitatedesignsystems, including brand identity,brandvoice,UI /
UX, and aesthetic consistency and coherence across theentire
- Engage and collaborate with key
stakeholders to execute vision across the organization.
- Continuallystriveto inspire the
team and elevate the brand, creatively and consistently.
- Develop brand guidelines for a
coherentaestheticsystem, workingto develop user personas,
identifying audiences, including mapping user journeys,
- Leadandfacilitate design
brainstorming and work sessions.
- Presentation of Ideas: The clear
and confident articulation of your ideas to our business partners
and internal teams alike.
- Communicate, defend, and build
consensus arounda common design and interaction model.
- Continually work to hone your
skills,improve your craft,and share with others.
To apply: If you are interested in applying,
please send your resume to MSJobs@MAQConsulting.com and include Art
Director in the subject line.
- 8+years of experienceas a design
creative/art director,including experience withbrand
designinformation architecture, interaction design, user research,
and usability testing.
- Experience in developing and
conducting a variety ofboth qualitativeand quantitative research
including ethnographic research, contextual inquiries, guided
explorations, and usability testing.
- Exposure to, andunderstanding
of, a variety of design, project management, and development
processes and methodologies including agile development methods for
smaller and larger teams.
- Experience shipping innovative
and complex mobile, web or software products within milestone
deadlinesto a large community.
- Should be well-versed with
PowerPoint, Figma and have a strong grasp of leveraging Design
- Experience developing prototypes
is a plus. Our preferred tool is Figma+ ProtoPie.
- Motion design experience in
After Effects is a plus.
- 3D experience in C4D or Blender
is a plus.
- Design creative art director
- Including experience withbrand
- Interaction design
Keywords: MAQ Consulting, Redmond , Art Director, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!