Senior Shipping & Receiving Associate
Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Shipping & Receiving Associate role located in Redmond, WA is
currently available through Belcan. The Shipping & Receiving
Associate will Coordinate and manage all shipment of finished goods
to domestic and international customers.
Shipping & Receiving Associate job duties:
- Generate and process necessary forms to support on-going
sterilization and sterilization labs load releases.
- Coordinate the shipping of product to and from the
- Process all company non-product miscellaneous shipments.
- Perform receiving functions, create paperwork, and perform
transactions in ERP (QAD) system, label parts and transfer parts to
- Perform Material Handling functions in Shipping, Packaging and
Inventory - order kitting/Kanban picking, stocking, and issue
transactions as required.
- Perform work order kitting, issuing, and component stock
transfers as needed to support production work order release.
- Identify potential inventory issues and implement corrective
action to prevent part shortages.
- Aid in development, drafting and updating Supply Chain
- Perform inventory component cycle counting. Generate and post
cycle counting results.
- Team support for Supply chain continuous process improvement
- Provide administrative support to the Supply Chain department
and perform related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have two to four years related experience required.
- AA degree in business, material management or related field
- Experience working in an GMP environment.
- Experience using an ERP/Inventory control computer system.
- Experience with FDA/ISO requirements for Inventory/Purchasing
- Experience in inventory control functions.
- Experience with lot traceability, reconciliation and cycle
- Detail oriented team player; able to multi-task in high
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills to meet
- Must have a Mobile Equipment Operators Authorization card.
- Occasional lifting up to 40 pounds may be required.
If you are interested in this Senior Shipping & Receiving
Associate role located in Redmond, WA please apply via the 'apply
now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical
recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace,
industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better
outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines,
airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and
cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide
customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and
cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous
growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified
individual with a disability, or other protected status such as
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Redmond , Senior Shipping & Receiving Associate, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!