Customer Service Representative
Company: Lehigh Hanson
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Role and the Company
Lehigh Hanson is North America's leading supplier of cement,
aggregates, ready mix concrete, and asphalt. We have hundreds of
plants and thousands of employees working across the United States
and Canada. We are also part of Heidelberg Cement Group, one of the
world's largest building materials companies.
Lehigh Hanson-Cadman is seeking a qualified Customer Service
Representative for the Redmond CSR team.
This position is full time and reports to the Customer Services
Manager. The Customer Service Representative provides superior
customer service, is responsible for processing orders in computer
software programs via call center, making recommendations, and
selling value added products for ready mix and aggregate product
What you'll get to do:
- Handles sales calls and provides recommendations to customers
for value added products and services for all product lines.
- While processing customer calls simultaneously enter accurate
and concise information into Command Alkon and JWS dispatching
- Quotes customers within a pricing structure.
- Addresses customer concerns and questions, working closely with
outside sales and quality assurance.
- Communicates closely with team members to assure the timeliness
- Other duties as required.
Who we are looking for:
- Proactive, positive, energetic, customer service
- Ability to articulate in a clear, concise manner, disseminating
complete and accurate information.
- Ability to deal effectively with people of multi-cultural
- Ability to type 30 words per minute while conversing with
- Knowledge of Command Series Dispatch and JWS Aggregate software
systems a plus.
- Knowledge of ready mix and aggregates specifications and
related product lines a plus.
- Basic math skills and ten key by touch.
- Ability to multi- task.
- Ability to work under stress and maintain self-control under
- Team player with ability to establish and maintain good working
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Map reading skills a plus
Role operates in an office and a manufacturing environment with
moving mechanical equipment, inclement weather, heat, humidity,
elevated noise levels, and dusty conditions.
We are a drug free work environment.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Highly competitive benefits programs
- 401K plan with an automatic company contribution as well as
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran /
Keywords: Lehigh Hanson, Redmond , Customer Service Representative, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!