Self Service Customer Success Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening
community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of
mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and
nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay
connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church
Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully
integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app,
and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The
combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class
solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay's core
strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for
At Pushpay the Self Service Customer Success Manager plays
a key role in enabling an incredible relationship of our customers
with our brand. You will be quota-based, where you are responsible
for the retention, renewals, and strategic support in a specific
book of accounts. Your goals will include annual renewal dollars,
expansion, and upsell of products, and growing giving through the
Pushpay platform. Dedicated to making our customers successful in
their deployment, adoption, and usage of Pushpay, you will do all
of this while creating a strong relationship with our brands in a
self service model.
- Revenue Retention: You will have targets and
goals that ensure our customers stay customers.
- Adoption Target: We are here to help our
organizations deploy and use Pushpay, but the work doesn't stop
there. We help them engage with their givers and drive adoption
beyond the organization.
- Upsell: We are building the most powerful
engagement platform in the market. You will be responsible to sell
additional products and features.
- High Sales Activities: You will have the
opportunity to work with 100's of customers and with that comes a
responsibility to make large volumes of calls and emails.
- Pushpay Product Training and Assistance: You
will be an expert in Pushpay's products so you are able to help
with training, deployment, and giver adoption. This knowledge will
help us ensure our successes, which drives both retention and
- Billing Escalation: In this fast paced
environment we want to ensure our customers understand their
contracts, fees and terms. This role will be highly focused on
educating our customers and building a robust self service model of
engagement around such.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years+ of sales, account management, or customer success
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of experience.
- Proven track record with quota/ target attainment.
- Ability to build relationships with large account sets.
- Managed 100+ accounts in prior roles.
- Experienced. You have at least 2 years of inside sales, account
management or renewal team management experience. You've used and
have working knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Experience with maintenance renewal process, Non-for-Profit,
Education, or Faith verticals and/or background in software
- Excellent Communicator. Strong written and verbal communication
skills. You can communicate complex technology and problems, in a
simple way. You are comfortable speaking in small groups, or
leading presentations in front of large groups.
- Problem Solver. You love identifying and tackling the most
difficult of challenges and know how to work with a team to get to
the best solution. You go the extra mile with a strong work ethic;
self-directed and resourceful. Many would describe you as a "self-
starter" or "driven".
- Multi-Tasking. The ability to deal with a transactional work
environment. You will have to be able to excel at time management
and prioritization among many demands. You thrive when you are busy
with lots of things to accomplish during the day. You feel a sense
of satisfaction when you are able to accomplish a full day of
- Business Minded. You love learning technology, and have
impeccable business acumen.
- Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely
manner. You can effectively manage opportunities, customer
interactions, and key projects checkpoints with attention to
accuracy and detail.
- People Person. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive
to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your
colleagues. Your customer service and communication skills are
top-notch, both over the phone and in email. You see no problem
with building relationships with all types of people at all levels
within an organization.
- Performer. You love to set goals and see those goals through to
success. You want to achieve your metrics monthly, quarterly, and
annually. You don't settle for the status quo. You love to "over"
perform and can show your successes.
- Naturally Curious. You love to learn about why and how things
work. Your favorite question as a child was "Why?". You like to
spend time understanding your customer's needs in detail, and how
you can help. You look for ways to be better every day.
- Fun and Fast Paced . You like the start-up world. You enjoy
fast-paced roles, with lots to do. You are ok with change and
ambiguity as we grow. You want to work with other fun people, who
enjoy learning and helping each other. You know that great teams
are made of great people.
Keywords: Pushpay, Redmond , Self Service Customer Success Manager, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!