Shipping Clerk I
Company: Carrier Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID 30032478 City Redmond State Washington Country United
United States of America
CAW60: Sensitech, Inc. 8801 148th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA, 98052
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk will responsible for daily customer
orders and internal company inventory transfers working under
defined procedures. He/She must be self-motivated and possess the
experience to function in a high volume and fast paced
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily coordination with Client Service, Production and
- Process daily customer orders using Epicor ERP system and Agile
- Daily processing of small package UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Processing of large freight forwarding order
- Daily processing of large AIR, Ocean and LTL orders.
- Scan bar codes into an ERP System
- Sort and verify product against paperwork
- Transact product into Epicor for intercompany transfers
- Print orders, pull and package products according to orders and
procedures for shipment
- Properly label packages, verify and palletize orders for
- Trace orders and tracking information upon request
- Maintain accurate records and reconcile inventory
- Assist in training new employees.
- Perform other duties of similar complexity as required or
assigned and help other departments as needed.
- Able to safely drive and use the forklift.
- Physical ability to repeatedly transport objects typically
weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Able to perform several and/or combination of the following
tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel,
squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small
- Able to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours)
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and
holidays to meet customer orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1+ years shipping experience (manufacturing environment
- Minimum 1+ years receiving experience
- Experience with LTL, LCL and AIR modes of transportation
- Minimum 1+ years of international shipping experience working
with 3PL and freight forwarders.
- Computer skills and Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel,
and Outlook - required.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication
- Ability to follow direction from the Manager, Team Lead and/or
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and
company EH&S rules and requirements
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either
unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure
prompt resolution of potential hazards
- Attend scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization's efforts to meet or exceed
EH&S goals and plans
- Recommend improved EH&S practices.
- Department specific EH&S responsibilities such as Cardinal
Rules, PPE, MSDS labeling, ladder safety, forklift, ergonomics,
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy
Keywords: Carrier Corporation, Redmond , Shipping Clerk I, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!