Principal Software Engineering Manager
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Want to get in at the very beginning of a new effort? Want to
work on something important to Microsoft? Want to empower hundreds
of millions of people to do more with Microsoft 365?
Our team is defining and building a completely new
people-centric platform for Microsoft 365 apps, integrated with
M365's most used hubs like Office, Outlook, and Teams. As we shape
the future of M365 apps we need your help in defining new platform
to enable amazing new experiences for our customers.
We are looking for creative and collaborative engineering
leaders with a track record of delivering top quality products,
demonstrating leadership in high performing teams, and cultivating
diverse and inclusive team cultures that grow and develop
engineering talent. You will be a good fit if you are
self-motivated, highly collaborative, and a clear communicator. You
have a rare ability to get to the essence of things, acute
attention to detail, and a real passion for enabling developers to
create delightful end-user experiences. You love working in an
environment with high levels of ambiguity, considerable freedom,
and a deep preference for hands-on implementation. You have
experience creating software solutions to problems from scratch.
You value getting a job done and making our customers, Microsoft,
and the world better.
We are a growing team whose most important values are respect,
curiosity, engineering excellence, fun, and family. If this sounds
like your kind of team, we would love you to join our team on this
- 8+ years of industry experience in full-stack, front-end, or
high-level programming languages.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related
- Proven track record of engineering leadership and
- Ability to design, architect, and drive the development of
large features or functionality.
- Proven track record of customer-focused innovation.
- Excellent technical, cross-group collaboration and
- Work collaboratively both cross discipline as well as cross
organization to help deliver new user and developer
- Driving through ambiguity and create clarity for your
- Create well architected technical designs and work to bring
them to reality through close team collaboration and technical
- Foster a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative team
- Hire, build, mentor, and motivate a strong team of developers
while inspiring them to do something amazing.
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , Principal Software Engineering Manager, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!