Posted on: June 2, 2021
We are seeking an ISP
Architect to help develop advanced image processing algorithms, and
providing architecture for implementing them in silicon, authoring
bit accurate specifications along with C-models. In this role, you
will partner with chip designers and SW engineers. We expect that
you have core expertise in image processing algorithms or chip
design and be proficient in the other. This is a full-time position
based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Develop ISP algorithms in the form of C and MATLAB code.
- Convert floating point algorithm to fixed point.
- Author bit-accurate, implementation ready, specifications for
imaging or vision cores.
- Manage architecture tradeoffs between image quality,
performance, power and area.
- Architect a top down approach for an ISP pipeline.
- Develop infrastructure for ISP development and evaluation.
- Determine SW-HW partitioning
- what to accelerate and what to keep programmable.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering/Computer science or
- 4+ years of experience in digital IC architecture or design,
supporting image processing use cases, or other closely related use
cases such as computer vision, machine learning, graphics,
- Experience with methods for partitioning a solution across
hardware and software, and other multi-disciplinary boundaries in a
- Experience with C++ code and hands-on coding for the purpose of
developing and testing HW architecture.
- Experience in the field of image processing, image capture, ISP
design and architecture.
- Experience evaluating architectural tradeoffs in performance,
power and area.
- Experience with fixed-point arithmetic.
- Experience working in the consumer electronics field.
Facebook's mission is to
give people the power to build community and bring the world closer
together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a
different kind of company that connects billions of people around
the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and
helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new
products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at
Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly
iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people
around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're
just getting started.
Facebook is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need
any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Facebook, Redmond , ISP Architect, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!