Senior Member of Technical Staff Backend Software Engineer
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Backend Software Engineer (AT&T Labs Network Infrastructure
The Senior Member of Technical Staff reports to the Network CTO
Organization in the Network Infrastructure and Services
organization. The SMTS will be functioning as a Software Engineer
to support various advanced technologies for high priority
initiatives - Win the Home and Network Probe
Roles and responsibilities: develop quick proof of concept (PoC)
solutions, conduct demo for executives, produce highly efficient
results, and deploy the final product in the field (retail stores,
and home). Candidates shall be self-motivated and work
independently for time-sensitive deliverables. Easy to work with in
a collaborative environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or higher degree such as Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or
Mathematics from an accredited university.
- PhD in an approved field with no minimum years of relevant
experience or Masters in an approved field with a minimum of 2
years of relevant experience or a Bachelors in an approved field
with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Have a degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Strong background in software architecture and design.
- Be familiar with Linux and Networking
- Greatly proficient in database such as MySQL, MongoDB,
- Be familiar with Docker, REST API, MQTT
Job ID 2125926 Date posted 05/16/2021
Keywords: AT&T, Redmond , Senior Member of Technical Staff Backend Software Engineer, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!