Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that helps to
enable the continued growth of a multi-billion dollar business?
Microsoft's consumer and commercial products are in high demand
globally, and we continue to innovate with our Surface, HUB and
Mixed Reality lines of business. If you are a highly motivated
individual who is eager to make an impact and understands how to
scale operations, we have a superb and challenging role for
The Devices Supply Chain organization at Microsoft is seeking a
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager.
- The S&OP manager partners with the S&OP Lead to develop
and lead a cross functional business process that contains sales
and marketing teams, channel partners, dev and NPI teams, finance
and operations teams to drive end to end business management.
- This role is also responsible for maintaining and communicating
the forecast guidance that includes key marketing dates, insights,
and direction on the consensus demand process.
- Key activities for this role include:
- Supporting S&OP lead in driving S&OP business ROB,
including building content and driving weekly and monthly executive
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify opportunities and
risk to the product lines, run business metrics and follow up on
Exec S&OP commitments and actions.
Managing the forecast guidance process, including maintaining
the key marketing dates and item information to ensure there is
clarity on deliverables for consensus demand
- The role has a significant impact in driving business growth &
profitability by providing world class operational support.
- 5+ years of manufacturing and/or supply chain operations
- 3+ years in supply or demand planning
- Exceptional ability to impact and influence business decisions
and results where cross-boundary collaboration is required
- Demonstrated experience driving global programs while
understanding the multicultural implications of global business and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem resolution skills in an ambiguous
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Extremely detail- and process-oriented
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain, operations
management, or engineering
- MBA/MS in Finance or Supply Chain Management a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Build, develop, and maintain working relationships with a cross
functional virtual team, facilitating proactive business
management, communication, issue resolution as well as driving key
- Drive weekly S&OP meeting content for a line of
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify business risk and
opportunity. Drive actions and business plans to close.
- Facilitate policy decisions and executional plans to achieve
line of business goals in a scalable, standardized, low-touch
- Build consistent reporting structure and cadence to support the
- Provide content and support for monthly Exec S&OP
- Partner with Product Line Manager and Lifecycle Manager to
build and manage long range forecast signals to drive long range
- Partner to deliver monthly planning guidance for all downstream
stakeholders to start the monthly SOP process
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify process improvements,
system enhancements, and overall resource requirements to support
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , S&OP Manager, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!