Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you have experience in blockchain, supply chain knowledge,
and a curiosity and desire to learn every day? Do you thrive in
fast-paced, creative environments? We are seeking a Program Manager
with good business program management and collaboration skills to
partner with executive sponsors, business leaders, and operations
teams. This position will define and own workstreams in our
blockchain program. Your success will be your own and will be
determined by your ability to drive clarity across a complex
technical and change management delivery in a cross functional
The Microsoft Cloud Supply Chain and Provisioning group (CSCP)
is an exciting and fast evolving team with a mission to optimize
and deliver industry leading cloud infrastructure and foundational
technologies for Microsoft's cloud services used by our customers
around the world. The organization is responsible for strategy and
delivery of the foundational platform for all Microsoft cloud
services including demand and capacity forecasting, supply chain,
data centers, networking, bandwidth, operations, and incident
management. CSCP supports over 200 online businesses including
Bing, O365, OneDrive, Xbox and Windows Azure branded services. Our
focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted
experience to customers and partners worldwide and we are looking
for passionate, high energy individuals to help achieve our mission
to become an industry leading supply chain.
- Bachelor's Degree mechanical, electrical, or computer
engineering or computer science
- 4+ years' experience in business operations, business program
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing
large scale, cross functional initiatives
- 5+ years' experience with proven track record of successfully
managing and executing large scale, cross functional
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of supply chain
roles in SCOR framework
- Experience developing and executing communication and training
strategies to effectively collaborate with project
- Experience developing detailed action plans and driving
accountability for closure and identify the plan of action for
addressing the anticipated program needs
- Experience implementing improvements - evaluating continuous
improvement opportunities, seeking feedback, and executing the
- Experience working withing finance profession a plus
- Must be able to facilitate stakeholder alignment on program
principles and policies, and document and close gaps in
- Must be able to operate in a highly technical area with
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Show up as a bright light even in the most challenging and
stressful of situations
- Ability to think strategically in a structured manner and to
land business plans and recommendations with business partners at a
senior executive level
- A focus on execution excellence and ability to manage cross
functional programs with broad scope and complexity
- Ability to excel in a highly ambiguous environment within a
quickly growing and evolving business.
- Ability to work well independently, with a team, and across
multiple teams to deliver results.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships and trusted
partnerships with new or existing customers, partners, or internal
- Demonstrated capability to influence internal partners and
stakeholders at varying levels to support business goals.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Passion for and commitment to the company's mission of
empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve
more via a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work
Strategy and Planning
- Align to the vision, direction, and objectives of the Supply
Chain Strategy & Transformation org broadly, while being focused on
our blockchain program delivery, and engagement with suppliers,
partners, operations teams, product team incubations.
- Manage cross-functional teams of stakeholders to deliver on
your aspects of the program.
- Define, coordinate, and lead the rhythm of the business (ROB)
for the program and ensure alignment with the broader ROB for
- Establish and document all aspects of your workstream setting
expectations for participants, leaders, and executive
- Define, document, and manage development tracks, program
contents, coordinate presentation to leaders.
- Define and track key performance indicators and metrics to
measure the success of the program and drive accountability.
- Capture and track action items across the full portfolio of
programs and ensure all items are driven to completion.
- Continuously look for ways to simplify and drive process
improvements and efficiencies.
- Evangelize and drive awareness of the program to partners,
suppliers, and the Leadership team through effective internal and
external communications channels such as All-Hands meetings,
newsletters, SharePoint/Teams sites, and print and verbal
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders and partners on the
progress, results, and outcomes of the programs.
Day-to-Day Program Management
- Lead and facilitate the day-to-day management of the program in
partnership with the core program v-team, executive sponsors, and
- Partner with subject matter experts to drive delivery and
adoption of the program.
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , Program Manager, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!