Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Microsoft Go-To-Market recruiting team is looking for a
detail-oriented program manager to help drive our events service to
successful outcomes. The roles you will support are critical to the
success of our Go-To-Market team. You will be working closely with
our Go-To-Market leaders and staffing community to develop and land
top talent across our organizations. You should be comfortable
interacting with business leaders & top luminaries in the market.
Your approach should leverage technical depth and industry
knowledge beyond the basics. You should be comfortable and
effective at delivering optimal results in fast paced and urgent
environments. As a member of our team, you will manage the full
program management lifecycle of engaging with our client aligned
recruiting partners as well as the hiring managers to ensure
optimal results from the events services they partner with us on.
This role is more than simple recruiting, you should be able to
talk bits and bytes with candidates to articulate career
opportunities that engage passive talent. You must thrive in the
hunt and be focused on networking closely within the industry to
identify the right talent and companies to target.
- 5+ years recruiting and/or sourcing experience, preferably in
the technical software or business development field
- Excellent research/sourcing skills. Including use of Boolean,
LinkedIn and alternative search techniques preferred.
- BA/BS degree in technical, business, communications, human
resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
(ie, 4+ years)
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and
effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and events
- Decisive and able to push back constructively when
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network within the
industry to identify top performers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Work with business leaders and recruiters in defining and
maintaining hiring needs while understanding the requirements of a
role, the business challenge, and how it fits into the
- Guide the talent sourcing team on how to execute on tactical
outreach, referral generation, events, and pipelining efforts and
crafting custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement.
- You will own the events lifecycle all the way to the point of
in-person interview, and will be paramount in running the day of
feedback process during the interview events.
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and
interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Work with schedulers and recruiters to ensure a remarkable
- Research and gather market intelligence and be able to
understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that
present recruiting opportunities.
- Track candidate activity and share with internal
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , Talent Acquisition Program Manager, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!