Operations Specialist - S
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What you'll do...
The Operations Specialists - Seasonal is responsible for
non-systems duties such as delivering supplies/materials to
offices, basic maintenance repairs and assisting with annual set
up/closing of offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic building maintenance such as replacing light
bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, minor low voltage electrical work
and repairing broken items. If the task is complex and requires a
certified technician to complete the repair, the District
Operations Coordinator (DOC) will be notified.
- Delivery, transfer and basic set up of office technology (i.e.,
- Delivers supplies and materials to and from tax offices.
- Assist with the annual set up and closing of seasonal tax
offices including setting office to planogram, ensuring offices
cleanliness and office meets overall brand standards.
- Attend training required for the position.
- Confirm that the office is properly secured when leaving the
office after hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations
Coordinator, or in partnership with other managerial staff.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Basic reading skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, and other web based programs
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's
license and adequate insurance as required by state law. Also must
have a good driving record.
- Must be able to work independently.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No previous work experience necessary.
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Redmond , Operations Specialist - S, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!