Full Stack Programmer II
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Responsible for collaborating with Product Designers, Product
Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing
- Continuously improve software engineering practices. Architect
efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web
- Perform code review and set standards as needed.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into design and
- Lead solution implementation through the entire life cycle by
giving valuable inputs with regard to design and technical
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot and fix production problems as they
arise by brainstorming best possible solution understanding impact
of system downtime and SLA.
- Experience with Data Pipelines and SQL
- Experience in browser APIs and optimizing front end
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall project
- Experience in developing and supporting REST API, Windows
- Good understanding of Software Engineering principles.
- Knowledge of data wrangling using Python or R, visualization
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Redmond , Full Stack Programmer II, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!