Software Engineer 2
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you excited about working on a new AI product that augments
humans who need to reason with unstructured information?
The AI Empowerment team is well on its way to create this
breakthrough product in long-term partnership with a handful of the
largest enterprises globally. The product harvests, creates and
harnesses a diverse range of AI models and automatically makes
their output intelligible to humans on demand. Our product design
point is to help people make sense of information buried in
mountains of documents, conversations, photos, videos, 2D and 3D
scans, molecular and genetic representations, and emerging device
and sensor signals.
If you are looking for an environment that actively blurs the
distinction between engineers and applied scientists, and where
involving the customer is just another day at the office, then this
is the team for you.
- Experience with machine learning and AI deep learning.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing, implementing,
and shipping a cloud service.
- 3+ years of experience in C#, Java, C++ or a similar
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in CS, Math, Physics,
Engineering, or other technical field.
- Master's degree (or higher) in CS, Math, Physics, Engineering,
or other technical field.
- Solid design, programming and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with Azure ecosystem, for example, Azure
Search, Azure Cognitive Service, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Fluent in multi-threaded, asynchronous, and systems
- Prior experience with search engine and efficient serving of AI
models is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
One important component of this project is an information
organization engine that constructs the AI vertical use cases
coordinating a diverse range of AI models to provide useful and
intelligent insights to the user, to augment human reasoning over
unstructured data. The AI model outputs are organized
systematically and organically to best accomplish the index
building and serving scenarios.
- Work closely with the applied scientists to deeply understand
the AI models.
- Help design the pipeline and information structure based on the
models to help human reasoning over unstructured data.
- Help design and implement the services for index building and
index serving, or similar components.
- Help scale and stabilize the services.
- Work closely with other cloud service components in the
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , Software Engineer 2, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!