Company: Denali Advanced Integration
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a Software Developer with a specialization in
Solidity. The Software Developer is responsible for all aspects of
software and systems development regarding blockchain and smart
contracts utilizing Solidity.
- Design, develop, and create applications and code for computer
systems or programs based off business, client, and functional
- Ability to practically apply high degree of theoretical
knowledge and understanding of computer systems and programming to
- Strong understanding of backend computer system infrastructure
and program design
- Troubleshoot technical system or software issues experienced
during development and exercise independent judgment and discretion
to determine strong solutions
- Create, analyze, manage, and triage systems or software
- Demonstrated skill of computer system and software development
- Ensure reporting and development meets established client
processes and procedures
- Communicate and interact with all levels of staff to coordinate
project deliverables, including leading meetings and ensuring
timely delivery of status reports
- Night and weekend work to meet client or project
- Values Differences
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee in this
position frequently communicates with other co-workers/clients who
have inquiries about the various projects and other needs. Must be
able to exchange accurate information in these situations. The
employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the
time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move
about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery,
etc. Constantly operate a computer and office machinery such as a
calculator, keyboard, copy machine and printer. Frequently moves
boxes with equipment weighing up to 60lbs across the building and
to other offsite buildings for various project needs.
Required Education and Experience:
A Bachelor's Degree 4+ years
- Proficient in Solidity and implementing smart contracts
- Familiar with DEXs and AMMs
- Ability to work independently, make sound discretionary
judgments, and without close supervision once high-level goals are
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and
- Self-motivated and team player
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasker, and ability to follow
written and verbal instructions
- General experience with software/programming using Solidity.
Other scripting languages are bonus.
- Familiar with Software Defined Networking concepts
- Ability to communicate at a deep level to technology experts in
- Capability/experience operating at software architect level
- Experience/Ability to interface to outside resources (vendors,
cross-org, cross group)
3MD Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race and color, religion,
marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other category
that is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Denali Advanced Integration, Redmond , Software Developer, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!