Carpenter Working Project Lead
Company: ServiceMASTER Clean
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Family owned company is looking for an experienced carpenter to
run and produce construction jobs on-site from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity to work permanently for a stable
and growing company.
In this role you will be doing residential repairs after fire
and water damage to include drywall, cabinets, flooring, etc., as
well as commercial tenant improvements. You will also be managing
projects, coordinating subcontractors, and ordering/securing
- Basic knowledge of pluming & electrical
- Experience in light framing, drywall, texture to match, paint,
and finish carpentry
- Vinyl, laminate, and tile experience a plus but not
- Good customer service skills
- Neat, clean, professional and a team player
- Supply set of basic tools
- Valid Driver's License & Reliable Transportation
If interested & qualified please Apply Today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25-30 /hour DOE plus benefits
Compensation: $20-$30/hr DOE
Keywords: ServiceMASTER Clean, Redmond , Carpenter Working Project Lead, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!