Assembly Technician I
Company: Carrier Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job ID 30044978 City Redmond State Washington Country United
United States of America
CAW60: Sensitech, Inc. 8801 148th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA, 98052
Assembly Technician I
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The principal responsibilities of the Assembly Technician are to
Perform duties related to the mechanical assembly of
electro-mechanical products. The Recycle Associate will perform
these duties as outlined by the Sensitech work instructions,
quality assurance procedures and assembly drawings.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform duties relating to various phases of electro-mechanical
assemble of the Strip Chart Recorder (SCR) devices.
- Must participate in the job-rotation schedule and be able to
work and perform the duties assigned of all stations as outlined by
the rotation schedule.
- Able to stay at a pace with workflow.
- Cross-train on all the steps for most of the work stations for
- Perform other tasks assigned duties and help other departments
- Must be able to work and collaborate with other team members,
leads, supervisors and other departments
- Physical ability to transport objects typically weighing up to
- Able to perform several and/or combination of the following
tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel,
squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small
- Manual and finger dexterity to manipulate small objects and
operate small hand tools.
- Able to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours)
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and
holidays to meet customer orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills needed to log job orders.
- Ability to follow direction from the Supervisor, Team Lead
and/or Team Members.
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and
company EH&S rules and requirements.
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either
unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure
prompt resolution of potential hazards.
- Attend scheduled EH&S Training Program.
- Actively support the organization's efforts to meet or exceed
EH&S goals and plans.
- Recommend improved EH&S practices.
- Department specific EH&S responsibilities such as Cardinal
Rules, PPE, MSDS labeling, ergonomics, evacuation, etc.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy
Keywords: Carrier Corporation, Redmond , Assembly Technician I, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!