Technical Project Manager
Company: SBM Management
Posted on: June 9, 2021
SBM is looking to add a Technical Project Manager to the team!
This position will collaborate with leadership, services partners
and customers to co-develop roadmaps.
- Contributing to overall product vision, strategy, development
and execution including product definition, vision, strategy, and
- Responsible for innovation and the end-to-end launch of
products in a fast-paced environment.
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to
the ultimate customer.
- Partner with cross-functional teams of product design, software
development, and marketing to effectively develop exceptional
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization
to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and
- Drive various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user
experience, engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success
teams to drive product and feature development.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the
business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones,
deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks for products and
- Partner with internal/external users, sales, support, and
implementation to define the user experience.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product
requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test
- Leads the product functional design process based on an
intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of
post-launch product/feature performance to evaluate ROI, future
enhancements, and needs.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university,
with a minimum of 6-8 years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management and/or
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a
- Established background in launching software or services in
partnership with engineering teams and a high degree of proficiency
in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and
intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms,
e.g. dashboards, APIs, real-time alerts, etc.
Keywords: SBM Management, Redmond , Technical Project Manager, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!