TA: CG 398 - Procedural Art 1 - F21
Company: DIGIPEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Student Employment at DigiPen is open to all currently
matriculated students if they meet the qualifications for the
Students may not work during a time when they have a class
scheduled, a class is canceled or ends early.
Student workers must reside within the state of Washington.
Remote work outside of Washington will not be permitted.
Primary job duties and responsibilities
- Attend all lectures and assist students with their work in
- Meet with students outside of class that are trying to
understand their work or resolve problems
- Assist with grading the homework assignments
- Do research for the class if requested by the professor
- Must have taken at least one course in Procedural Art using
- Must understand the fundamentals of Houdini for the basics of
the course: modeling, fracturing and destruction, HDAs, particles,
rendering, camera, materials, lighting, VEX, and animation.
- Have a working knowledge of the Houdini
- Have proven experience at solving problems in Houdini and
creating procedural art assets
- Preference: experience using Houdini Engine and bringing assets
into either Unreal or Unity
- Be able to work the Lecture hours every week if required.
- Be able to meet with students and teams in off hours scheduling
these ahead of time or working with students whenever you are
available works better than regular office hours.
Student employee Academic Requirements:
- Good Academic Standing (not on Academic Probation)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Taken and passed CG399 Procedural Art 1 with a B or better
- Are currently a Matriculated student at DigiPen Institute of
Notes: If you don't meet the requirements for 2 and/or 3, the
Chair of the Department you are applying for can sign an Academic
Waiver to allow you to be accepted for this position. So don't let
that dissuade you from applying!
Keywords: DIGIPEN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Redmond , TA: CG 398 - Procedural Art 1 - F21, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!