Medical Assistant - Redmond Urgent Care (36 hrs/wk)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Up to $3,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced MA's with a
minimum of one year experience and new employee of
- Up to $1,500.00 sign on bonus for new MA graduates*
Responsible for assisting providers in delivering quality
patient care and promoting a culture of safety.
Greets and rooms patient's per standard.
Takes patients history and vital signs.
Prepares patients for exam.
Assists provider with exam/surgical procedures and diagnostic
Maintains appropriate sterile environment for the clinical
procedure or situation, adhering to the Washington State standard
for transmission precautions.
- Administers injections (intradermal, subcutaneous and
intramuscular) per provider orders.
- Must utilize EMR efficiently and follow appropriate processes
for entering and retrieving data from EMR.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and
REQUIRED for the position:
- High School graduate or equivalent or applicable coursework to
be applied to obtain required WA State Medical Assistant
- Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification.
- Current national certification through the American Association
of Medical Assistants (AAMA), American Medical Technologist (AMT),
National Healthcareer Association (NHA), National Center for
Competency Testing (NCCT) or American Medical Certification
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Proficient with medical terminology
DESIRED for the position:
- National certification through the American Associations of
Medical Assistants (AAMA) strongly preferred.
- 1 year of MA experience in a medical office or healthcare
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Redmond , Medical Assistant - Redmond Urgent Care (36 hrs/wk), Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!