Materials Associate I
Company: Carrier Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job ID 30032475 City Redmond State Washington Country United
United States of America
CAW60: Sensitech, Inc. 8801 148th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA, 98052
Materials Associate I
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The Material Coordinator will responsible for performing day to
day inventory functions; inspect, receive, record, transfer, issue
and store all incoming and outgoing raw materials He/She must be
self-motivated and possess the experience to function in a high
volume and fast paced environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day coordination with production personnel and
- Manage daily storage of incoming raw materials following the
- Receive parts from SIM and maintain records of raw materials on
the Receiving Log Sheet.
- Process Sales orders and other miscellaneous supplies per
documented work instruction
- Notify Materials Supervisor and Buyer when stock levels are
- Issue Purchase Requisitions for miscellaneous consumable
materials and services
- Ensure inventory application data integrity.
- Conduct daily/weekly cycle counts.
- Maintain accurate records and reconcile inventory
- Assist in planning and execution of physical inventory
- Perform other duties of similar complexity as required or
assigned and help other departments as needed.
- Serve as facility driver when needed.
- Able to safely drive and use the pallet jack/forklift.
- Actively participate and follow ACE program guidelines and ISO
- Physical ability to repeatedly transport objects typically
weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Able to perform several and/or combination of the following
tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel,
squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small
- Able to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours)
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and
holidays to meet customer orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2+ years experience in materials handling, warehouse,
inventory and/or similar environment.
- Computer skills and Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel,
and Outlook - required.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills;
both written and verbal.
- Ability to follow direction from Supervisors, Team Leads and/or
Dept. Team Members.
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and
company EH&S rules and requirements.
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either
unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure
prompt resolution of potential hazards
- Attend scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization's efforts to meet or exceed
EH&S goals and plans
- Recommend improved EH&S practices.
- Department specific EH&S responsibilities such as Cardinal
Rules, PPE, MSDS labeling, ladder safety, forklift, ergonomics,
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy
Keywords: Carrier Corporation, Redmond , Materials Associate I, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!