Senior Supportability Program Manager - Commercial Programs
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Customer Experience & Success
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on
the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where
diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are
excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to
talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can
Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving
complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share
with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our
customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages
and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly
expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion
for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every
decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer.
We need people who share that passion and drive to make our
customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward
individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We
are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward
action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary
view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others,
combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to
continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the
connections between our work and others.
As a Senior Supportability Program Manager (SPM) you will have
the opportunity to apply your full range of technical and
professional skills in a highly visible role as we work alongside
our Product Engineering, Supportability, and Customer Support teams
to build a framework that will continue to respond more swiftly and
smoothly to the needs of our customers.
- 4+ years of Technical or Non-Technical Program/Product
- Experience with BI, Analytics, Excel Pivots and Power BI
- Experience in a Contact center environment
- Passion for technology and improving overall product
- Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills, and the
ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and independent thinker that routinely
translates circumstances and understanding into actions that move
the business forward in a measurable manner
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making
- Disciplined program management and cross-group skills,
including the ability to get what you need from others while
working around their own legitimate priorities
- Ability to engage in an agile development model
- An understanding of Microsoft Product Groups and the product
development life cycle
- Courage and conviction to drive decisions and defend positions
- Communication and Presentation skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As an SPM you will be asked to understand our operations and
analyze data to identify impactful changes, work with engineering
to improve or implement new technologies, you will drive projects
through to implementation and monitor to ensure business benefits
The Commercial Programs SPM will support a range of Programs
that are led by various internal business groups and service a wide
variety of customer types. We verify and provide access to
technical support, resolve issues in both Pre-Sale and Post Sale
scenarios, and provide support for Learning and Developer
communities. The SPM will work on projects that may aim to
implement specific program changes or enable functionality and
improvements across the tools and processes used by all
- Partner with business groups, engineering teams and the support
delivery teams to drive Supportability efforts like- Incident
deflection or reduction efforts, efficiency gains by improving
documentation, and implementing solutions for reducing time to
- Distill and prioritize feedback and impact data from broad
variety of listening channels including Commercial Technical
Support, Communities and Forums, Social Media, MVPs, MCS, GetHelp,
PFE, MS Field, Microsoft Partners, etc. to identify the top problem
areas, issues, and risks for a product, cloud service or group of
products and services.
- Communicate top problem areas, issues and risks to the involved
product and business groups, stakeholders and partners.
- Partner with product teams and provide customer feedback and
impact data to influence key business decisions that benefit
customers while balancing the critical needs of the Microsoft
- Ensure programs implemented have been properly handed to
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , Senior Supportability Program Manager - Commercial Programs, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!