Company: Genie Industries
Posted on: July 22, 2021
A Welding Specialist performs welding operations in a fast paced
environment in workstations that have required cycle times. Team
Members work in a culture that thrives on lean manufacturing
principles both on and off the production line.
• The welding specialist performs welding operations: loads,
unloads parts and weldments into variety of welding fixtures,
depending on the production team needs.
• Reviewing blueprints and other schematic drawings to ensure
proper weld sizes, lengths are used on weldments.
• Arranging parts and structures of common weldments, usually
guided by patterns or fixtures. Verifies that layouts comply with
drawings and symbols.
• Verifying accuracy of weldments by comparing to measurement
• Preparing welding equipment for proper usage and verifies proper
energy source and supplies.
• Preparing the layout of equipment to perform as needed. Moves
equipment in to proper location to maximize safety, function, and
• Assuring that welds conform to Genie quality standards and
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Thursday with some overtime on Fridays
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Basic technical knowledge of Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG) welding
techniques/setup/verification & operation of welding equipment.
Ability to perform common welds;standardized layouts of parts prior
to welding;perform detailed measurements. Must pass a written
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
About Genie Industries
Genie, founded in 1966 and headquartered in Redmond, Washington,
is a manufacturing company that specializes in material lifts and
Keywords: Genie Industries, Redmond , Welding Specialist, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!