Facilities Engineer (Full Time / Nights)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a
Facilities Engineer to join our team! The Engineer will provide
Overlake Hospital with a wide variety of skilled maintenance
abilities. Assure proper patient/staff comfort and reliable,
economic operation of the physical plant by performing/assisting in
preventive and corrective maintenance on building systems and
- Complete understanding of all critical building systems
including HVAC, emergency power, boiler plant, vertical
transportation, pneumatic tube and fire protection and ability to
perform repairs on same. Must be able to operate and
troubleshoot the Facilities Management system and other types of
computer controls as they are put into service.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, performing repairs,
maintenance and operation of a variety of equipment. Perform
daily rounds, and stand weekend, day, evening, or night and holiday
shifts as requested.
- Maintain clear, concise records of maintenance work order
forms, spare part bin records, and all other informational records
for the proper continuance of the functions of the Department.
- Required to safely operate power tools and have necessary
abilities in the use of hand tools appropriate to skills.
- Maintains complete understanding of emergency plans (utilities
management program, fire, disaster, bomb threat, etc, and will
Full Time - Night Shift
10 hour shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
High School diploma or GED required
Boiler Fireman, Grade 4
License, or Grade III
Seattle Steam License, issued by the City of Seattle required or
must be obtained within one year of employment.
Two years of experience in maintenance related functions
required. Healthcare experience desired.
Formal training on HVAC, electrical systems or other technical
areas highly desired.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Grade III Seattle Steam License required.
- Five years of experience in maintenance related functions
required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Formal training on HVAC, electrical systems or other technical
craft highly desired.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly
trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and
comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group
practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a
superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe
exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel
respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high
expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the
best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Redmond , Facilities Engineer (Full Time / Nights), Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!