IP Resident Engineer – Redmond, WA
Posted on: October 8, 2021
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an
experienced IP Resident Engineer who would be interested in a
long-term hybrid-remote contract opportunity offered within the
Redmond, WA region.
TOP Requirements listed below MUST be visible in the
work history of candidates resume and candidate MUST be able to
speak to experience in detail during interviews.
- Experience with IP/MPLS and L2/L3 services.
- Experience with IS-IS
- Must have experience with IP/MPLS, QOS, and BGP.
The candidate in this role will be required to work directly
with end customers and in a consultative manner with product
support teams, regional customer support teams, the R&D
organization and systems engineering teams to deliver projects
which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions with the customer and consult with
other team architects for design validations.
- Engage in the day-to-day activities of the customer as related
to products and services.
- Produce and deliver product configuration based on pre-defined
- Produce detailed Network Migration Services to support our
- Act as onsite technical prime for validating/supporting
automated service creations and report generation tools.
- Produce and review design documentation, training
documentation, and various customer-facing documents. Work closely
with customers to test, design, and plan for network deployments
and live migrations of customer traffic.
- Design Service for/upgrade/configure P/MPLS products.
Keywords: Myticas, Redmond , IP Resident Engineer – Redmond, WA, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!