Professional Development Specialist - Residency Coordinator
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics has a great opportunity for an
RN Residency Coordinator.
***** $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS *****
Are you an educator? Are you passionate about continually
developing excellence in your nursing staff? At Overlake Medical
Center & Clinics you get the opportunity to experience the power of
possibility, the power to grow, and the power of fun!
The residency coordinator is responsible for facilitating and
overseeing Overlake's New Graduate RN Residency Program.
This would include: curriculum development, facilitating learning
sessions, tracking and following-up on resident's progression,
statistical reporting of program results and effectiveness. The
Residency Coordinator will also be highly engaged in process
improvement to ensure the program remains competitive with the
needs of the new graduate learning experiences.
Additional duties will include:
- assisting and facilitating RN Student placements throughout the
- supporting professional development of staff participating in
nurse on-boarding programs,
- assisting with the CE provider program as needed
- assisting with and actively participating in Overlake's
continuing educational offerings as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required. Masters degree in
Nursing (MN,MSN) or Master's of Education (M.Ed) also
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification
- Three years nursing experience in acute healthcare setting
- Experience in adult education, teaching, program planning,
development, coordination and evaluation process highly
- Experience in quality improvement efforts, facilitation and
group process knowledge and skills preferred.
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally
when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people
will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team
of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation
as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to
providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive
and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Redmond , Professional Development Specialist - Residency Coordinator, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!