Posted on: October 11, 2021
ResourceMFG is seeking part-time, entry level
sanitation associates for our food distribution center in
Redmond. The associate would be responsible for cleaning and
sanitizing processing and packaging equipment with strict adherence
to safe and efficient procedures.
Monday - Friday | 4:00pm-8:00pm | $21.50
an hour - weekly pay!
Sani Tech Expectations:
- Responsible for disassembly of processing and packaging
equipment, scrubbing, sanitizing and re-assembly of same
equipment. Must be performed in a timely manner.
Utilize lockout/tagout procedures and follow all safety
- Responsible for cleaning, sanitation and sweeping of all
- Utilize the proper soaps and sanitizers and adhere to Company
Why wait, APPLY NOW!
- We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Weekly Pay
- Temp-to-Hire positions
- Self -Schedule an interview online: www.resourcemfg.com
ResourceMFG is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to equal opportunity of all employees and
• Ability to learn the technical aspects of equipment
(i.e. which can and cannot get wet).
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work harmoniously with others in a team
• Willingness and ability to work required
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand eight to ten hours a
• Perform other duties as directed.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Redmond , Sanitation, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!