Posted on: October 11, 2021
ResourceMFG is seeking Machine Operators to
join a seafood manufacturing plant in Redmond.
Monday - Thursday | 4:00am - 2:30pm or
6:00am - 4:30pm ( 10 hour shifts) | $22.00 an hour WEEKLY
The Machine Operator position includes but is
not limited to Toyo/Ishida Operator, Flavor Operator, Carts
Monitor, Roux Operator, Batter Operator and Case Erector Operator.
All workers will perform their duties in a safe and effective
manner following and enforcing company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
- Able to operate and run production equipment, ongoing training
to acquire proficiency in operation of all equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to strip product/ingredients.
- Responsible for preparing shred carts for production needs
including weighing carts and recording cart numbers and weight
information. Ability to create cart tags for seafood bite
batches. Wash carts and prepare for next usage.
- Effective clean-up and sanitation of equipment, per Standard
- Train and assist team members.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure environment and
work well with others.
- Flexible work schedules depending on production needs.
Why wait, APPLY NOW!
- We accept WALK-INS, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Weekly Pay
- Temp-to-Hire positions
- Self -Schedule an interview online: www.resourceMFG.com
ResourceMFG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
equal opportunity of all employees and applicants.
Attention to detail
Ability to work independently
Lift/Push/Pull Up to 20lbs
Maintain a safe work environment
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Redmond , Machine Operator, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!