Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Terra Staffing
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you have experience in a private clinical research settingand
are looking for a new Direct Hire opportunity?A local clinical
research company in Redmond is nowhiring Clinical Research
Coordinators and they offer full-time hours, and great benefits
In this role you will have the opportunity lead a team ofresearch
assistants in a variety of different studies. This company works
withmajor pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Clinical
Research Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintain and update tenant, vendor, employee databases.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with insurance requirements
among tenants, contractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Establish the new tenant welcome and orientation program as
directed by the Property Managers.
- Schedule move ins/outs for tenants; plan and execute tenant
events.If you have an analytical mind and high attention todetail
this could be a great fit for you! Schedule: Monday-Friday -
8:00am-5:00pmClinical Research Coordinator Requirements:
- Clinical skills; nursing license or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year as a research coordinator in aprivate
- Excellent communication and organizationalskills
- Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulationsas they pertain
to human subject protection
- Strong computer skillsCompensation: up to $45/hour DOE + great
employee benefits upon hireLocation: Bellevue, WAIf you are
interested in the Clinical ResearchCoordinator position, apply now
or call us at 425-822-2929 to connect with our team today!
Keywords: Terra Staffing, Redmond , Clinical Research Coordinator, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!