Document Control Administrator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A rising medical device corporation is seeking an experienced
and qualified Document Control Administrator within the industry.
This is an outstanding company to work with that has amazing
benefits and growth opportunities.This position is responsible for
assisting the Manager of QA/RA in the preparing, tracking,
maintaining, copying and distribution of various quality reports,
logs, records, and databases. This position will also support other
department personnel with various administrative duties, including
data entry, document preparation, inspections, and complaint
investigations.* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for Document Control
Administrator: ** Assist the Manager of QA/RA in the preparing,
tracking, maintaining, copying and distribution of various quality
reports, logs, records, and databases.
- Prepare, catalog, file, archive, and retrieve a variety of
documents, records, and reports using electronic or manual
- Maintain QA/RA activities within the electronic database
systems, including complaints, nonconformance reports,
traceability, and customer required documentation packages.
- Assist in the preparation of draft copies for Quality
Management System procedures, work instructions, forms and data,
via input from Manager of QA/RA.
- Assist the Manager of QA/RA with documents required to
standardize business processes, report results, satisfy regulatory
requirements, and communicate with internal and external
- Understand & apply documented departmental Quality
Assurance/Regulatory Affairs procedures and instructions, as well
as company-wide SOPs, in execution of daily activities.
- Support other departmental personnel with various
administrative duties, data entry, document preparation,
inspection, complaint investigation, etc. as assigned.
- Other activities as assigned by the Manager of QA/RA.* WORK
- One year of Document administration experience required.
- Six years of Database Management required.
- Relevant experience in the medical device industry is
preferred.* PREFERRED EDUCATION: *
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year College or University
preferred.* KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES for Document Control
- Strong clerical aptitude, sound judgment and ability to operate
with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Power Point, and Internet) with the ability to learn new computer
- Ability to handle simultaneous requests without losing focus or
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures to perform work
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and team player
- Detail oriented* TRAVEL / WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL
- Travel - typically not required
- Position typically works in an office environment whether on
site or remote where environmental conditions are stable
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely
is required to sit for extended periods of time; talk and hear; use
hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch,
twist, reach, stretch and lift up to 15 pounds
- Job demands may require long periods of sitting, standing,
telephone work, and computer workFor additional information on this
opportunity, please contact Cristian Villman directly at
605-231-4023. Resumes may be confidentially sent to
firstname.lastname@example.orgAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused
and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.Job Requirements:A rising medical
device corporation is seeking an experienced and qualified Document
Control Administrator within the industry.
Keywords: GPAC, Redmond , Document Control Administrator, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!