Insurance Client Executive
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Propel Insurance, an Alera Group Company is looking for a Client
Executive to join their team! .At Propel, we make it our business
to know our clients worlds inside and out. With decades of
industry-specific experience, we bring our clients a real-world
understanding of the challenges they face. We're recognized as a
leader in providing innovative insurance solutions, and are proud
of the long-standing partnerships we've developed with many of the
nation's leading carriers.
Our employees are devoted to serving our customers and knowing
insurance. As it turns out, insurance isn't the only thing they are
passionate about.The Client Executive is an outside sales position
focused on client facing activities, including independently
handling renewal meetings, pre-renewals, negotiation and all sales
presentations. Client Executives will serve as the Producer,
handling their own book of fully coded or split coded accounts. The
Client Executive is ultimately responsible for retention of all
business which is coded to them. Seen as the client's primary
contact with Propel, the position requires developing and building
solid relationships and ensuring client satisfaction. While the
position is focused more on retention than driving new business,
cross-selling and account rounding are expected.Responsibilities
- Retain all accounts coded or split coded to the Client
- Routinely visit with assigned clients and function as the Sales
Representative for coverage consultation, placement strategy and
- Set renewal placement strategy including holding internal and
external pre-renewal meetings, directing the marketing process and
quality control proposals.
- Ensure that Propel's value proposition is being delivered to
all client coded to the Client Executive.
- Conduct client stewardship meetings with reports and exhibits
generated by the team.
- Advise clients and service team members regarding coverage and
risk exposures, reviewing complicated contract and policy questions
and negotiating with carriers to minimize gaps and omissions.
- Audit client insurance placements, reviewing for potential gaps
- Resolve customer inquiries and problems.
- Attend industry conferences to network and entertain customers
- Attend select claims reviews, ensuring the customer needs are
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Account
Managers, Sales Executives, Practice Leaders and others to ensure
client focus is maintained at all times.
- Identify and convert on account rounding and cross-sell
opportunities.Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to manage sophisticated risk management accounts and
non-standard insurance techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of carriers and industry standard coverage
- Strong oral and written communication skills including
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel,
- Specific Industry knowledge e.g. Construction, Assisted Living
etc. a plus.
- Strong work ethic - timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive,
detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently while keeping open communication
within the team.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to multitask (organizes and prioritizes work
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.Other
- Frequent travel to client sites. Occasional travel to remote
office locations, seminars, training, and conferences.
- Availability during non-core business hours.
- Dependable transportation, personal auto use may be required.
Must meet Propels liability insurance policy and procedure
standards.Equal Opportunity Employment We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.If you're a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying.#pandoIQ
Keywords: Alera Group, Redmond , Insurance Client Executive, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!