Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job ID: 31024Location: US-WA Redmond-B6 HRDepartment:
OperationsAssembler Overview:Responsibilities:The Production
Specialist is a broadly defined position where the responsibilities
are based on different levels of skills and competencies. A
Production Specialist Team Member is working in a fast-paced
environment in workstations that have required cycle times. Team
Members work in a culture that thrives on lean manufacturing
principles both on and off the production line. Some or all the
following duties are performed depending on skill and experience
- Assembles equipment components, sub-assemblies, and
accessories, as required for the assigned stage of production and
in coordination with a small team of co-workers. Depending on the
skill development level, assembly can range from basic fittings and
brackets, to hoses, actuators and pumps, sensors, chains, gears,
platforms, and instrument controls.
- Fits brackets, fasteners, parts, and sub-assemblies onto
structures by placing them in a specified relationship to each
other. Bolts, clips, screws, and tightens parts by hand, hand
tools, or portable power tools. Certain skilled tasks may require
insertion of parts into small or difficult locations.
- Inspects the quality of work-in-progress from previous
workstations by examining alignment and proper fit following a
- Assembles components such as axles, power transmission devices,
controls, etc., requiring skilled use of tools and production
fixtures and a working knowledge of the products operating
- Assists with gathering information on items such as task time
cycles, measurement of tolerances, occurrence of line defects,
evaluation of safe work methods, etc.
- Connects wiring to and from control panels, engines, batteries,
and other components according to specifications and
- Operates a variety of handheld and power-assisted tools, and
- Enters and retrieves production information onto a computerized
data entry screen or custom-designed form.
Qualifications:Knowledge and Skills
- Basic understanding of assembly processes enough to organize,
examine, and assemble equipment containing up to 12 pieces of
material (structure, fittings, brackets, bolts).
- Basic knowledge in the usage of hand tools, handheld power
tools, fabricating equipment, and portable air tools.Abilities
- Enough reasoning ability to understand detailed, yet
repetitive, written and oral instructions, and solve straight
- Perform arithmetic calculations, read and record detailed
measurements, counts, distances, and times.
- Learn and understand safety, continuous quality, and
just-in-time within reasonable period.Physical Abilities
- Requires ambulatory ability to walk, stand, reach, stoop, bend,
and crawl on a continuous basis.
- Requires the ability to lift, pull, push and guide medium weigh
objects (20-40pounds) on a continuous basis.
- Requires enough hand-arm-eye coordination to guide objects into
specific placement or alignment, make intricate connections, and
make precise measurements.
- Requires visual acuity to observe moving objects and events,
select, and place materials
- Requires auditory ability to project voice in a production
environment and hear instructions
Schedule:Monday - Thursday 5 am - 3:30 pm, or 5:30 am - 4:00 pm
Overtime:Up to 2 hours each shift and 10 hours on Friday
Benefits Package for Full Time Team Members Include but Not Limited
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Holidays and Paid Time OffLocation: US-WA Redmond-B6
HRDepartment:OperationsJob ID: 31024Terex Overview:Terex
Corporation is a $3.1 billion publicly traded global manufacturer
of lifting and material processing products and services. We are
passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives
of people around the world, and providing our team members with a
rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. While our
operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit
community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety,
integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and
continuous improvement. Its an exciting time to be part of the
expanding manufacturing sector come join us!Additional
Information:It is the policy of the company to attract and retain
the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing
employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external
candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non
work-related factors including race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran,
Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.The Company offers
competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range
of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and
vision.Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Keywords: terex, Redmond , Assembly, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!