Company: MAQ Software
Posted on: May 7, 2022
User experience design for Power BI visualizations and reports,
web applications, and mobile applications that use Windows 10,
Surface and the latest mobile devices.
- Collaborate with other designers to evangelize new interface
guidelines and design patterns.
- Actively seek to understand business requirements to develop
- Extremely comfortable presenting work to clients, gathering
feedback and sharing it to other team members
- Take ideas from the concept to the production stage, using
storyboarding, personas, user journeys, wireframing, prototypes,
and other communication/presentation methods.
- Produce information architecture, task-flow diagrams, and data
- Solve all sorts of design challenges with creativity,
efficiency, and precision; a full stack designer (interaction,
usability, graphic design, HTML, CSS, Power BI)
- Solicit feedback from other team members to continually raise
the bar for quality
- Work with the team in an Agile environment by illustrating
clear user stories and testing
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in
user experience design Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in interaction design, user-centered design,
or a design-related field
- Proven track record in the creation of interaction models,
screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and
optimize the user experience for reporting
- Portfolio demonstrating UX/UI experience in web, application,
and/or reporting design
- Demonstrable ability to do wireframing, rapid prototyping, and
- Strong experience with or a desire to learn basic data
analytics and data viz technique.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including
Illustrator, XD, Photoshop, Figma and associated design tools
- Strong knowledge about various concepts of design psychology
such as Hick's Law, Von-Restorff Effect, Gestalt principles of
visual perception, etc.
- Excellent communication skills within cross-functional
- Ability to explain design processes and concepts-i.e., why a
design works or why it doesn't
- Exceptional visual design skills with a focus on high-quality
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to balance speed and quality when managing competing
priorities - Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in interaction design, new media design, or
- Basic knowledge of data reporting (Tableau, Power BI,
- Past experience and demonstrated interest in data visualization
Our company offers competitive pay and benefits including paid time
off (PTO), comprehensive medical and dental insurance, and a
retirement plan with 3% company match and immediate vesting.
Keywords: MAQ Software, Redmond , UX/UI Designer, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!