Silicon System Validation Engineer
Posted on: May 6, 2022
The Meta Reality Labs team is building products that make it
easier for people to connect with the ones they love most. We are a
team of world-class experts developing and shipping products at the
intersection of silicon, hardware, software, and content. As a
Silicon System Validation Engineer, you will be part of the
Vision/Machine Learning IP team validating our Vision/ML algorithms
on high performance and low power silicon for our Augmented Reality
Silicon System Validation Engineer Responsibilities:
- IP and SoC system validation plan development, execution and
- Identify and communicate technical risks related to the project
to the stakeholders.
- Plan, organize, and oversee pre-silicon validation on emulation
platforms such as Synopsys HAPS and Zebu and silicon bring-up
across multiple System-On-Chips (SoC).
- Understands system Hardware/Software/Firmware components as a
whole, drive test execution and debug with cross functional
- Lead lab debug, silicon bug reproduction, failure analysis, and
failure report activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams (i.e. architecture, IP,
Firmware, SoC, and product engineer teams) to generate validation
reports for SoC and systems.
- Work in an agile environment, changing roadmaps and be able to
adapt validation plans based on algorithm and silicon changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in silicon validation of
- Experience in leading silicon validation planning, execution,
development, and validation signoff
- Experience influencing design, DV, Post-Silicon validation
teams to optimize the usage of Pre-Silicon Prototype platforms
- SystemVerilog Testbenches, Bus Functional Models, and
- Familiarity with Python and C++ Object Orienting
- Problem solving, debug, and whiteboard skills
- Experience working in a cross functional and cross site team
- Effective communication and prioritization skills
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical
- Knowledge of ASIC design flow, silicon foundry test flow, and
silicon firmware development process
- Experience in building silicon validation infrastructure and
- Experience and knowledge of bus protocols such as AXI, AHB,
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Meta, Redmond , Silicon System Validation Engineer, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!