Machine Operator- Fabrication
Company: Terex Corporation
Posted on: May 8, 2022
A Machine Operator operates various machines to support production
in a fast paced environment in workstations that have required
cycle times. Team Members work in a culture that thrives on lean
manufacturing principles both on and off the production line.
- This position will require the individual to operate CNC
equipment and other related machining/fabrication equipment in a
- Typical Equipment Used: Amada/Mazak Lasers, Amada/Niagara
Pressbreaks, Mazak Lathes, Mazak/Okuma Mills, Eaton Leonard Tube
- This includes producing parts to specification within cycle
times, ability to follow daily check sheet to record work done and
control process flow.
- Will also be responsible for maintaining standards for machine
and assigned area for safety and housekeeping.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to perform setups and tooling selection (cutting
turret, inserts, punch/dies, forming die sets).
- Operate CNC controlled Press Brakes, Lathes, Mills, Laser
Cutting Machines, 5 Axis Tube Bender, Turret Punch Press.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems and
- Ability to read engineering drawings and utilize precision
measurement tools to include calipers and gages. Prefer related
experience or technical training combined with experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills and high attention to
- Familiarity with G-code programming, CNC Controls, Multi-axis
- Coordination of the Engineering Change Process into production,
including design improvements and prototyping.
Location: US-WA Redmond-B6 HR
Job ID: 29965
Terex Corporation is a $3.1 billion publicly traded global
manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and
services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps
improve the lives of people around the world, and providing our
team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an
impact. While our operations are global, each office or factory is
a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion,
safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage,
citizenship, and continuous improvement. It's an exciting time to
be part of the expanding manufacturing sector - come join us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best
qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment
opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate
based on work-related factors and without regard to non
work-related factors including race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran,
Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities,
and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k),
medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative
Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Terex Corporation, Redmond , Machine Operator- Fabrication, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!